Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the New Richmond Bluegrass Festival is implementing the following measures for our 2020 edition. Please note that these measures may be updated occasionally. We ask that you follow the guidance of our volunteers.
We ask that anyone who has symptoms associated with COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.) refrain from attending the festival. Anyone attending the festival who has symptoms associated with COVID-19 or who has been asked to self isolate because of exposition to COVID-19 may be asked to leave the festival.
· Advance ticket sales: A limited quantity of advance tickets will be sold to permit for social distancing.
· At the gate: A limited quantity of tickets and passes will be held for sale at the gate to permit for social distancing.
· There will be no physical tickets. We strongly encourage the online purchase of advance tickets. If you cannot or do not wish to purchase your tickets online, please contact Mike Geraghty at (418) 391-6097 to make other arrangements. Tickets will be emailed to you and volunteers at the gate will have a list of ticket holders.
· In the event that the festival is cancelled because of the COVID-19 pandemic, all advance ticket holders will be issued a full refund for their tickets.
AT THE FESTIVAL
Social distancing guidelines should be respected whenever possible and attendees should not gather in groups of more than ten and respect 2 meters between groups. Our volunteers will do their best to ensure that social distancing is respected – please follow their guidance.
Community face masks must be worn whenever social distancing is not possible and is strongly encouraged at all times.
· The camping section adjacent to the seating area will be reconfigured to enable us to enlarge the seating area and allow more space for social distancing.
· More space will be allowed between RVs and social distancing guidelines should be respected in the camping area.
· Hand sanitizer will be made available at several locations throughout the festival site including washrooms, bar and information booth, admission area and others as required.
· All portable washroom facilities will be located near the barn and there will be at least six feet between washrooms.
· Washrooms will be sanitized on an ongoing basis.